The lumbar pack that started the craze in the 80s, the Day pack lives on in its modern incarnation as a favorite of hikers and outdoor-minded travelers. With a broad swath of versatile uses, this pack tends to become a cherished possession in every outdoor enthusiasts gear closet. However, it does not stay there long as it gets used daily as a hiking pack, disc golf bag, messenger bag, office briefcase, carry on travel solution, diaper bag, and whatever you can think of. Built with ultra-durable CORDURA fabric, the Day lumbar pack will become your outdoor security blanket as it logs hundreds of thousands of miles adventuring with you around the world.
- Backpanel stash pocket ideal for securing passport, boarding pass, etc.
- Bottom panel compression straps
- Bright yellow lining promotes interior visibility
- FreeFlow ridged EVA backpanel padding
- Inner Sanctum interior zipped compartment for small valuables
- Interior foam padded sleeve for tablet carry
- Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Side reinforced bottle pockets (fits up to 32oz)
- Zippered front panel pocket with key clip